We wanted to let you know (and the deadline is coming up quickly) about a grant from Chase for small businesses. Here’s some background:
- The Mission Main Street Grants program is offering $3 million in grants to help small businesses grow.
- 12 businesses will each receive $250,000 from Chase, along with a trip to Google’s headquarters in Mountain View, CA for an exclusive 2-day interactive workshop with online marketing experts.
- All eligible businesses that participate will receive a special advertising offer from Premier Sponsor Google and access to the Social Media Toolkit.
How It Works:
- Today through October 31, small businesses can visit www.MissionMainStreetGrants.com to complete a business profile and grant questionnaire.
- U.S.-based, for-profit small businesses, in operation for at least two years and employ less than 100 full-time employees are eligible to apply. The website has the full eligibility requirements.
- The public can vote for their favorite small business via Facebook until November 15. Small businesses that apply must get 250 votes in order to be eligible for a grant.
- 12 expert panelists will select the grant recipients from the pool of applicants who meet program eligibility requirements. The grant recipients will be announced in January 2014.
Visit Mission Main Street Grants to get started!