Reading List 8.29.14
- What’s the future of social commerce?
- How to keep your small business secure.
- Is your website good enough for your customers?
- What is responsive design & why you should be using it.
- Sourcing overseas? How to get your product to the U.S.
- Is your home-based business breaking the law?
- Thinking about moving to Florida?
- One of my fave entrepreneurs is changing the world.
- Power of images: Is a photo worth 1,000 clicks?
- Mobile marketing emails that work.
- 5 tips for getting a grip on social media.
- Is smartphone usage hurting or helping your retail sales?
- 5 back-to-school promotions any small business can try.
- Best practices for on-page SEO.
- Targeting the burgeoning Hispanic market.
- How to create the best landing page in the world.
- Line of credit or term loan: which is best for your small business?
- Why it’s getting harder to hire Millennials, so you need to try harder.
- You’ll sell more by making it easier for customers to return their purchases.
- Food trends small restaurant owners should know about.
- 3 common work/family issues entrepreneurial women are contending with.