By Rieva Lesonsky
No matter what industry you’re in, you’ll learn how to build, manage, promote and profit from your business at the NextCon conference November 14-16 at Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. Sponsored by Nextiva, which provides business communications solutions, the event’s roster of sessions will offer tips on everything from sales and marketing to branding and social media optimization. Topics will span the spectrum from challenges faced by women in business to the future of business communications.
You won’t want to miss Guy Kawasaki, the business genius largely credited with helping Steve Jobs and Apple rise to the top of the marketplace, giving the opening keynote on November 14th. On November 16, Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, will give the final keynote address, followed by a meet-and-greet with everyone in the audience.
With 50 speakers and 40 sessions, there’s something for everyone at NextCon. Here are the top 10 things you’ll learn:
- Customer service: You’ll learn innovative ways to combine marketing and customer service efforts to wow your clients. Takeaways will include how to use social media in new ways for maximum impact.
- Customer experience: Discover how and why companies should focus on the customer experience (not just sales) when conceptualizing new products and campaigns.
- Making the most of data: Businesses have so much data, but often entrepreneurs have no idea what to do with it. NextCon will show you how to use data to your advantage to snag new customers and better understand the needs of current clients.
- Managing operations: From sales to marketing, operations will be at the core of NextCon. COOs, in particular, will get a ton out of every session.
- Content marketing/social media marketing: Discover innovative ways to use social media to connect with your customers like never before.
- Sales: Experts will share super innovative ways to beef up sales revenues (with immediate takeaways).
- The future of communications: Nextiva is all about communications. Tomas Gorny, Nextiva’s co-founder and CEO, will explain where the communications industry is going and why businesses of all sizes should care. He will also announce Nextiva’s new products.
- Expo: In addition to speakers, interactive workshops and breakout sessions, NextCon will also feature an Expo spotlighting 11 of Nextiva’s partner companies, including brands such as FedEx, Panasonic, Jabra and more.
- Connections: There will be plenty of opportunities for networking at NextCon, including nightly events and entertainment.
- Nextiva solutions: Attendees will gain in-depth knowledge about Nextiva’s technology, products and services. You’ll get hands-on experience with demos and tutorials that show you how to make the most of Nextiva’s solutions.
Whether you’re a business owner, executive or professional, you’ll come away from NextCon feeling inspired.
Registration for NextCon is $499, but SmallBizDaily is giving away one free pass. Email email@example.com with your best customer service tip; the best tip will win tickets. Deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, Sunday, November 6, 2016.
Learn more about NextCon and register.