The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- The art of leading, doing business globally & finding your entrepreneurial strengths: 3 books to read this week.
- 17 “tricks” to know to get the most from your smartphones & tablets
- Organic buzzwords: what does being green really mean?
- Inspired by a volunteer stint in India at 17, this entrepreneur is helping kids with cancer.
- Managing your content marketing
- The 7 deadly sins of social media
- 11 ways to generate word-of-mouth marketing
- How B2B marketing is changing
- What are the best social platforms for your small business?
- How product reviews can increase your ecommerce sales
- 5 food trends from the newest Fancy Food Show
- Enter the InnovateHer contest
- Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.