By Hassan Ahmad
If you search for something on Google, what do you see on screen? Based on what you have searched, a countless list of websites are shown to you. However, all the links are not shown on the first page. The best links are displayed on the first page and then the list continues to the other pages depending on the caliber of each website. Google has a positive rating for websites with quality backlinks. Here is an example to gain more information.
Consider that a new brand is launched by a reputed parent brand. Even if the launched brand would be new, it would not struggle to get good customers in quick time. This is because it would be backed by a strong parent company. Thus, the new brand would be banking on already built reputation and people would trust it. On the other hand, a new brand that does not have a strong parent company to support it would obviously go through a lot of struggle as people would take time in building trust. Backlinks have a similar logic. Websites that are connected to domains with already constructed reputations climb the ladders of success within no time. Another important thing is that you have to make sure that the any user who comes to your site must get the attraction of your content with innovative images and infographics. Reverse Image Search is the key process when you publish content for your site. It can helps you to maximize uniqueness and attraction of the web page in the minds of online viewers.
If you have a new brand and you want to excel in terms of online sales, focus on getting quality backlinks. Simply connecting to random websites is obviously not the key. You have to connect with quality websites that have a strong online reputation with a good count of customers. Here are some smart tips through which you can get the best back links and help your website in growing.
Using the skyscraper content method
There is always a chance of making improvements when you talk about content. What is skyscraper content? In simple terms, it is a wonderful method to improve something that already has a good ranking. How does it work? Let’s view an example to get a better understanding.
- To start with, search on the internet for content that already has a good rating and then further improve it. For instance, consider that you find an article “ten ways to gain more organic traffic”. Based on what has been covered in that article, you can launch a better version. For instance, you can write content with the title “twenty ways to improve organic traffic rate”. For this purpose, you would have to go through this already written article and gauge the points that have been covered. After that, go through an analysis and make a list of further points that can be elaborated. Once you have a list of points that have not been covered, you can explain them in your content.
- Skyscraper content works well because you cover points that have been skilled by another writer. Thus, the response attained from such content is amazing. However, even in this case, quality is the key. This form of content is simply not about adding points that have been skipped. You need to paraphrase the content properly so that audience develops trust. Other than that, this is obviously an amazing way to build backlinks.
Reporting links that are broken
What is a broken link and how does this affect the website reputation in a negative manner? Consider that you are browsing a website and the error 404 is displayed. This simply means that the page cannot be found. In terms of sales volumes, this is a very negative aspect. Broken links can even reduce the visitor count on a permanent scale. Here is how you can use broken links for your own benefit.
- First of all, identify websites with reported links. Once you are done with this, inform the management of these websites about these broken links. In addition to that, make an offer that you would replace the broken links with credible ones in working condition. You would replace the broken links with your website domain. This simply means that the traffic visiting the already established website would be redirected to your web page. In other words, you would get a heavy count of traffic on your website along with a high standard backlink.
Customer testimonials work well
Every brand needs a response from the customers so that it can grow. New customers opt for a brand or reject it on the basis of the response that it already has. Along with that, writing testimonials is also a smart way of establishing backlinks. The following points show how this option can work for you.
- Write a testimonial for a brand that is asking for one. Along with that, embed the testimonial with a link to your website. When people would go through the testimonial, they would click the link to your website as well. There are several websites that allow establishing back links by submitting testimonials.
- A testimonial should be written like one and the content should be paraphrased in a natural manner. A promotional tone should not be used and the link to your website should not spoil the overall flow. By submitting a testimonial on a reputed and successful website, you can obviously guide healthy traffic to your own domain. When this traffic would start visiting your website, the conversion rate would obviously increase.
Submission of guest articles
The submission of guest articles is definitely a conventional way to get traffic but it always works well. There are some regulations which you need to follow in this relation. For instance, the quality of the written blog matters most. Back linking is obviously not about submitting a garbage post and adding your link to it. The quality of the written content is obviously very important.
- To establish a strong relationship through back linking obviously requires submission of top notch content. Thus, make sure that the written guest article does not have grammatical issues or problems related to plagiarism. Other than that, the overall tone of the article should be conversational and the reader should not feel that the content has been written for marketing purposes.
Hassan Ahmad has 3 years of experience of writing articles on Tech, SEO, Sports, Software testing and Health Care. He loves travelling and reading. He successfully manage a team of digital marketing at Enzipe Soloutions.
Backlinks stock photo by one photo/Shutterstock