The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Bootstrap your business growth
- Read about leading, keys to startup & business survival in this week’s books for small business owners.
- Time to expand globally
- 4 ways your business can stand out from the crowd
- 6 ways to cut customer wait times
- Get educated and learn to negotiate says this successful entrepreneur.
- How to file annual reports
- Need money fast? 4 standout factoring companies
- Are you ready for mobile payments?
- Do you need to get a loan?
- 7 signs your online broker is bad
- Creating the ultimate to-do list
- 3 networking organizations for minority women business owners