Reading List 1.30.15
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Does a college degree hurt or help young entrepreneurs?
- From technology to knitting, how one entrepreneur crafted her success
- The Cheers Effect: Using personalization to attract customers
- Solving the content challenge when marketing to consumers.
- Should you use social media for customer service?
- Create how-to content to help your customers
- How well do you really know your customers?
- 6 reasons customers come to your store
- Does doing what you love guarantee success?