The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How to do a competitive analysis
- Giving thanks, giving back and being a leader: 3 books you should read this week
- Important retail design trends
- Do you “hate” being an entrepreneur?
- Should you attend local networking events?
- How do you stack up when it comes to customer service?
- She volunteered in India at 17 & was inspired to start an electronics accessories company
- How to nail the 6 most important elements of email marketing
- How should you spend your marketing dollars this year?
- Are you endangering your employees’ health?
- Using your network of friends to grow your business
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.