Reading List: 1.23.15
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- 3 books to read: Why “crazy” is good, communicating better & creating a good workplace
- Understanding the basics of IP
- The surprising reason your small business might be stuck
- “Invest in yourself” & other words of wisdom from a successful entrepreneur.
- Have you added Pinterest to your social media mix? You should
- Big Data: 3 ways to use customer data
- Create a marketing campaign with a 4300% ROI. (That is NOT a typo)
- Tax liens can hurt your chances of getting a loan.
- Job candidates are going mobile. Are you?
- Before you start a home-based e-commerce business, read this.
- Is it time to give yourself a raise?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.