The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Do customers naturally hate your business?
- 3 books to learn from this week
- Doing well by doing good
- Do you have the right business insurance?
- From corporate President to successful entrepreneur, Ric Franzi shares his best advice.
- 6 ways to grow your email lists
- Use photos to up your marketing game
- Power up with multichannel marketing
- Week 5 action plan: create a social media strategy
- Do you have a workplace communications gap?
- 5 retail myths & realities to be aware of
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.