The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Do you have cyber-fears?
- This week’s 3 books for small biz owners includes the latest from Guy Kawasaki.
- Reward your loyal customers
- Inspired by a lunch with her friends Angela Newman launched a company making “performance” underwear
- 11 ways chat can help your ecommerce business
- Are you ready for the “switching” economy?
- Are you really satisfying your customers?
- Making money from mindfulness
- 6 daily habits that make you a better entrepreneur
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva