The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Great advice for entrepreneurs, a legendary woman entrepreneur shares best practices & putting people first: Great books for you this week
- “Don’t imitate, create,” says this week’s spotlighted entrepreneur
- 5 email marketing mistakes you’re probably making
- 8 steps to dazzle consumers on their mobile devices
- Is there a communications gap at your small business?
- Hiring interns? Don’t make these mistakes
- What to know before you hire your kids
- Millennial homebuyers will spur retail growth
- Does your B2B sell to Millennials? Here’s what they want
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at [email protected], follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.