Reading List Week for Your Busy Week
By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
- How the Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage affects your business
- Why your website MUST be mobile friendly
- What’s the most effective leadership style for you?
- How do you handle entrepreneurial stress?
- 10 great podcasts for small business owners
- Leading by example just one piece of good advice from this inspiring entrepreneur
- How your corporate culture can help you attract & retain employees
- Best tips for managing Millennial employees
- Why consumers prefer to shop in-person at stores
- How whitepapers help you attract & retain customers
- The state of women in tech