The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How to expand globally
- This week’s books for small business owners teach you to lead, close the deal & survive.
- If you want to grow your employees are key says this publishing entrepreneur.
- 6 best ways to grow your email list
- · What content gets the most social shares?
- What to take to industry events
- 5 easy ways to improve customer engagement
- 9 tax scams to beware of right now
- 7 warning signs you’re working with a bad online broker
- The myths & realities of small business financing
- · Want to hire customer service staff? Try looking on social channels
- How to engage with your employees
- The essential building blocks of your startup
- Best qualities of women business leaders
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.