Reading List 2.20.15
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How to find a Chinese manufacturer
- Start a business now, fighting human nature & being a change agent: 3 books you should read this week.
- How do small business owners feel about 2015?
- This entrepreneur is disrupting the beauty industry
- Are you a “mompreneur”? Check out these websites
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.