Reading List for Your Busy Week
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How to fire a client or customer
- This week’s 3 books teach you to beat fear, team up and start up.
- Are you a glossophobic?
- How to write emails that get results
- Are cash payments actually bad for your business?
- Why your business needs you to take a break
- 30 travel tips for women business owners
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.