Reading List For Your Busy Week
By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
- Free tools to help you stay on top of your market & your competition
- Is your website domain privacy at risk?
- How do you connect with your community?
- Solutions to your business challenges
- How to be a business rulebreaker
- How to protect your sensitive information from hackers and your privacy
- Is your website global friendly?
- 3 books: Learn to activate your goodness, be a biz dev expert & double your sales & profits
- Driven by his passion, he left the world of finance to start his own company.
- Top 5 time sucks in your office
- 5 productivity secrets
- The 4 things you should do every morning
- 9 ways to grow your small business during the summer
- Thinking small is the next BIG thing
- The path to entrepreneurship for women (and me)
- Women business owners need to set boundaries to find “balance”