Here’s a fun contest you and your employees can enter. If you’ve ever found your stapler missing only for it to “mysteriously” appear on a coworker’s desk, you may have thought of creative ways to keep it in its place. OFM and Swingline are launching the Hands Off My Stapler Contest, inviting office-dwellers around the country to show the creative things they’ve done to keep their stapler from being poached by a coworker.
How to Enter the Hands Off My Stapler Contest:
- To enter, email a photo in jpeg format to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short explanation of how you make sure your stapler stays at your desk—whether it’s attaching it to a chain made out of rubber bands and paper clips, writing your name on it with white correction fluid, or some other creative idea.
- In your email, include the photo and description of the photo along with your first and last name, phone number, email address, city of residence, and state of residence.
- Entrants can begin submitting their photo at 12:01 a.m. EST on August 1, 2012. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on September 30, 2012, to be eligible to win.
- The contest is open to anyone 18 years of age or older at the time of entry who resides in the continental United States or Hawaii.
- All contestants must “like” OFM and Swingline on Facebook to be eligible to win at www.facebook.com/ofminc andwww.facebook.com/swinglinered. Photos submitted will be posted on OFM’s Facebook page, although the number of likes a photo receive does not increase its chances of winning.
An OFM desk of their choice and a red Swingline stapler.
A Swingline™ Stack-and-Shred™ hands-free shredder and a red Swingline stapler.
A red Swingline stapler.
For official rules and to enter go to: Hands Off My Stapler Contest