Reading List Week
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Going global? How to choose your target markets.
- Is your website mobile friendly?
- What happens when success comes too quickly?
- Are you contracts good enough to protect your business?
- 10 critical factors for a profitable ecommerce website
- Why you MUST stay in good standing with your state’s Secretary of State’s office
- This entrepreneur became a mega-success on eBay after cleaning out her closet
- Does your marketing need a makeover?
- 7 social media marketing ideas for summer
- Meet the mobile fanatics
- The power of promotional products
- The good & bad news about small business and money
- How the cloud changed my business—and my life
- 4 cloud services that will transform your small business
- Americans go crazier for chocolate
- Entrepreneurial moms, give up your guilt. Your kids are NOT suffering
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.