The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
Happy New Year!
- 5 New Year’s resolutions for small business owners
- What are you planning for 2015?
- 3 marketing musts to do in January
- 7 retail tips for a profitable 2015
- 5 customer service resolutions for 2015
- 4 smart marketing resolutions
- 2015 consumer trends
- You need an energy management strategy.
- How can small businesses be more innovative?
- Books you should read.
- Do entrepreneurs need college degrees?
- Why it’s important to have a mobile-friendly website.
- Going broad worked for this entrepreneur.
- Do you market to moms? Here are 6 things you need to know
- How to connect with your customers online
- Best marketing tactics for your B-2-B business
- 3 keys to writing a great press release
- 5 ways to help your employees be more productive
- Changing consumer attitudes affect how they spend
- 4 ways to get the most out of your retail sales staff
- B2B purchasing is moving online
- Drive-thru restaurants are not just for burgers
- How will women business owners invest in 2015?
3 great resources for women entrepreneurs
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva