By Rieva Lesonsky
Could your business use a helping hand boosting its sales and success? HP, Intel and SCORE are launching a small-business success workshop series that’s touring the United States. Whether you’ve been in business a while or are just beginning, you’ll gain something from the Maximize Your Success Small Business Workshops. (I’ll be speaking about marketing at the Los Angeles workshop tomorrow.)
The workshops are free for up to two people per business, and includes a coffee networking session before the event and lunch hosted by HP, Intel and SCORE. Learn more at www.score.org/HP_Events_2010.html.
The workshops will provide insights and solutions to help your business increase efficiencies and boost productivity so you can grow. Topics covered will include:
- How to understand and target your customers more effectively
- How to rethink your marketing in the digital age
- How to cut marketing costs and increase sales
The workshops will be held in these cities:
- March 17—Los Angeles, Calif. Register at www.bmmreg.com/hps. (This event may be sold out, but it doesn’t hurt to check.)
- May 27—San Antonio, Texas
- August 19—Nashville, Tenn.
- September 14—Chicago, Ill.
- October 14—New York, N.Y.
- October 19—Minneapolis, Minn.
- October 26—Washington, D.C. area
- November 16—Tampa, Fla.