Reading List for Your Busy Week
By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Urgent issue: is your domain privacy at stake?
- Keeping your company data private
- Building a global-friendly website
- 9 ways to use summer downtime to grow your business
- How to recover when growth comes too quickly
- How to fire a customer or client
- The importance of improving your internal customer service: Did you even know this existed?
- This week’s 3 books for small business owners: The best of Peter Drucker, learn to strategize and how to be an authentic leader
- How to market to dads today
- Millennials & payment technology: What it all means
- Using benefits to motivate your team
- Not everyone on your team is a superstar. But you need to treat them well anyway
- The best cities for startup
- How the cloud changed my life & small business