The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- The what, why & how of SWOT
- 3 books to read on public speaking, smart thinking & starting up
- Home-based? What kind of insurance do you need?
- What the best bloggers do differently—and successfully.
- What are your small business goals for 2015?
- Filling a void inspired this entrepreneur to his newest success
- What are unboxing videos & why you should care
- Boost conversions with Facebook
- How do consumers really feel about online reviews?
How to learn from your company’s customer service mistakes
- Is your speaking voice limiting your success?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.