The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Building to sell, being mindful & reinventing your business: 3 books you should read
- What do you love or hate about your small business?
- Build for the future says Nick Hedges of Velocify
- What the big brands can teach you about marketing on Facebook
- 8 tips for marketing with Webinars
- The 7 deadly sins of social media
- 8 email remarketing secrets of successful online retailers
- Create a great window display for your store
- The importance of knowing about your debt-service ratio
- 7 signs you’re working with a bad online broker
- The crucial differences between commercial & consumer loans
- A mission statement can help you hire right
- What you need to know before you hire a customer service rep
- If you do what you love, will the money really follow?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.