Reading List for Your Busy Week
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How to make work awesome, control your message & run in high heels: this week’s 3 great books for small business owners
- “Be resilient, be optimistic and be fearless.” Great advice from an extraordinary entrepreneur
- 7 email marketing secrets you need to know
- 11 ways to promote your event on social media
- The most important online marketing tactics
- Need a loan? Check out the 7 different types to consider
- How to convince new college grads to work for you
- 6 ways to evaluate new sales channels
- Get ready for the (hopeful) onslaught of springtime & summer shoppers
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva