Reading List For Your Busy Schedule
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Biggest mistakes family-owned businesses make & how to avoid them
- How to be the Steve Jobs of your industry
- How to give the perfect elevator pitch
- 5 easy ways to go green
- How to best manage the customer experience
- Why customer experience matters
- Define your values, how to innovate & lessons in multi-cultural leadership: 3 books small business owner should read
- A comparison of small business accounting programs
- Why you need to meet regularly with your customer service team
- 6 ways technology can make you more productive
- How you can benefit from cloud technology
- If it isn’t broken, here’s why you should still fix it
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.