The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- There are a lot of businesses you can start with these fun & unusual products I found on Alibaba. (And there’s a lot more there.)
- Free shipping is your “secret weapon” this holiday season.
- How to build office camaraderie
- Time to finally get your office organized.
- Learning from every boss she ever had was one of the keys to success for this jewelry designer.
- What’s the next billion-dollar idea?
- Yelp & small business: Is it love or hate?
- 3 ways to track your social media ROI
- How to reach empty-nesters (they have money to spend) with online marketing
- When should you bring in the experts for online marketing help
- 15 tips for marketing your next event
- 5 ways to get more done in less time.
- Quick tips to get your office organized
- How to avoid technology distractions
- 9 steps to starting your own ecommerce website
- Potatoes. Yes, there’s a HUGE opportunity to make money with potatoes.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.