The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Lessons from 3 of America’s longest-lasting businesses.
- 4 things running a household can teach you about small business.
- Protecting your business from cyber-attacks.
- Are Millennials headed to the suburbs? What that means for small business.
- Same-day shipping takes off this holiday season.
- Prep your website for the holidays.
- Is Pinterest part of your holiday plans?
- Dreaming of a “green” Christmas.
- Social media trends for 2015
- More social media marketing trends for 2015.
- Are teens abandoning Facebook?
- Sponsoring events can help you grow your brand.
- Marketing in the age of “me.”
- What you MUST know before you start.
- Can you be the next Birchbox?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.