The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Your office style influences how your business is perceived.
- The evolution of commerce and what it means for small business.
- 5 reasons why your small business needs its own email domain.
- Do you have a 5-year plan? Yes, you do need one.
- Going mobile with Millennials.
- Sourcing for last-minute Halloween products.
- Her daughter’s food meltdown (in a restaurant!) led this corporate lawyer to startup success.
- 33 creative ideas for your holiday marketing.
- Get your website ready for the holidays.
- Do you celebrate Ground Hogs’ Day? Perhaps you should. Marketing for all the holidays
- Marketing with selfies is a snap (get it?)
- The best ways for B2B marketers to generate leads.
- Online marketing gets best results for restaurants.
- Capitalizing on the history of your store to win customers.
- Effective holiday marketing.
- Are money worries keeping you up at night?
- Why you should apply for a loan BEFORE you actually need one.
- 6 steps to measuring your customer service effectiveness
- How does your business measure up?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.