By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How to make Small Business Saturday last all year long.
- 3 books small business owners should read this week.
- Should you move your small business to west Los Angeles?
- Getting part-time help for the holidays.
- Plan NOW for a great holiday party.
- Is Black Friday obsolete?
- USPS will deliver 7 days a week this holiday. Good news for e-tailers.
- Will online security impact holiday shopping?
- Innovate. Plan. Do something. Good advice.
- Are you marketing to your current customers?
- Money Matters
- Get the scoop on Apple Pay.
- Creating high-performance teams.
- Are you taking advantage of technology?
- Choosing the right conference to attend.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at [email protected], follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.