The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How money worries are changing the ways your customers shop
- Leadership lessons from a death-defying polar explorer
- New: 3 books entrepreneurs should read.
- Why you MUST optimize your website for smartphones.
- What do your customers want from your small business.
- 7 low- or no-cost resources for improving your business skills
- Is your website driving customers crazy?
- She had the courage to quit a good job & launch her entrepreneurial career.
- Are you marketing to the “modern family”?
- How to get listed on shopping sites.
- Where should you spend your advertising dollars?
- Top reasons shoppers abandon their carts on your website.
- 5 tips to reduce shopping cart abandonment.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.