The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Why customers buy from small businesses
- How to prevent customers from abandoning their shopping carts
- How to have a great grand opening
- 6 steps to boost cash flow
- How to be productive during the holidays
- Do online shoppers want free shipping or more discounts?
- How to boost your retail sales
- Convert shoppers into buyers
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.