The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Is your website scaring your customers away?
- Or are you scaring customers?
- Looking for a “bright spot” to set up your small business? Think Seattle.
- The scoop on the browsing behavior of online shoppers.
- Give thanks to your customers.
- 9 holiday marketing tips to make your retail store stand out
- Customer service trends for the holiday.
- 8 holiday shopping trends retailers MUST know.
- How his love of hockey inspired this entrepreneur to succeed.
- 7 reasons your sales presentations failed.
- Campus locations are bonanza for many restaurants.
- Pets mean big profits for small business owners.
- New meaning for the term business in a box.
- Is playing sports the key to success?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.