The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- 10 signs it’s time to expand
- New this week: 3 books for small business owners
- How to recover from a customer service slip-up
- Solving the silent small business problem
- Want to open a business in San Francisco? Here are some resources.
- Frustration inspired yet another mega-million dollar success.
- Solving the mysteries of social media
- How to get guest bloggers to blog for you
- 7 deadly sins of social mediaDo online reviews still matter?
- Is local search hurting or helping your small business?
- Do you know about all the new tax laws in 2015?
- What do your employees want from their managers?
- How a retirement plan can help you recruit staff
- Can you reallyturn a hobby into a business?
- Food trends: what will America be eating in 2015?
- 5 mobile tech trends you need to know for 2015
- 5 trends for 2015
- 5 ways women can find mentors
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.