By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- The future of online retail.
- Ecommerce dos and don’ts.
- What makes your small business unique?
- 6 tips for going from employee to small business owner.
- Liz Lange reveals the secrets of her mega-success.
- Content Marketing for B2C small businesses
- Online video: Today’s Hottest Marketing Trend
- Secrets of Marketing to Boomer Moms
- How Yelp can REALLY help your business.
- Do you know what people are saying about your online business?
- Putting Twitter to Work for You.
Power to “Your” People?
- Should you encourage your employees to have side gigs?
You can check out all my blogs during the week: