The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Why companies are NOT startups.
- Outsource your biggest business headaches.
- It’s time to tune up your tech.
- Should you gift shares of stock?
- How to really start a business.
- Eat and sleep your way to success.
- Is reading Curious George one of the secrets to this successful entrepreneur’s success?
- 8 great iPad presentation apps.
- Marketing to impulse buyers.
- How to create exclusive content for your customers.
- When to use PPC ads.
- Can meditation increase your productivity?
- Boost your retail sales this spring.
- Is your business senior-friendly?
- 7 ways to get your ecommerce customers to become loyal customers.
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.