The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Time to hire? Or should you invest in new technology instead?
- Do you have cracks in your business?
- 7 tips for creating an almost paperless office.
- A David & Goliath tale for the 21st century: taking on the payroll giants.
- An empty nest leads to a thriving business.
- How to be the next Facebook.
- Even the wealthy are worried about money. What does that mean to your marketing?
- There are 7 types of social media fans (who knew?). Here’s how to get the most out of them.
- The importance of visual storytelling.
- Branding lessons from one of my fave Disney songs, “It’s a small world after all.” (That’s “my doll” I created above. Create your own doll for FREE and benefit UNICEF.)
- 5 ways to build brand loyalty.
- How social media affects the spending habits of Millennials.
- Turning online reviews into customer magnets.
Power to “Your” People?
- Can exercise actually make you (or your team) more productive?
- How to cut your startup costs.
- Start your business the right way.
7 steps to starting a small business.
- Despite the challenges, women entrepreneurs are feeling upbeat.
- Finding women’s events to attend.
- Women and entrepreneurship.
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.