The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Is true grit the most important factor for success?
- Can your customers call you?
- How to get the next big idea.
- 9 things to do NOW to make your 2015 tax time easier.
- 5 things to do BEFORE summer starts.
- Systems are the key to small business success.
- How online video can boost your business.
- 12 ways to generate content for your blog.
- How to handle negative social media buzz.
- Using keywords in your online ads.
- Pitching to business investors.
- 5 ways to go on an email fast.
- Where to find customers and increase sales.
- Which social media platform will drive the most sales for your business?
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.