The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Improve your speaking skills.
- 7 ways to bring customers into your store.
- 9 steps to creating compelling online videos.
- Are you making these common tax mistakes?
- And what you MUST know for tax season.
- Find your joy.
- After feeling stuck in her corporate career as an attorney, this entrepreneur created her own path to success.
- Selling to Millennials? Social media may be your best friend.
- How to get a better ROI from Twitter.
- How to work with freelance designers.
- How big data can help your marketing efforts.
- Is your social media marketing mobile friendly?
- The power of selfies.
- What kind of content are marketers sharing?
- And why is content marketing so hot?
- Are you unknowingly violating the CAN-SPAM Act?
Power to “Your” People?
- Workplace gossip. What crosses the line?
- Writing job descriptions that attract the best potential employees.
- 10 signs your employees are ready to quit.
- Are you driving your employees crazy?
- Finding great interns.
- Hottest (and I mean HOT) food trends from Fancy Foods show.
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.