The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Are Millennials better entrepreneurs than Gen X or Baby Boomers?
- Saving your online reputation.
- Should you set up a trust?
- Can you measure innovation?
- What successful entrepreneurs wish they’d known sooner.
- Is your business truly green?
- Becoming a mom inspired Allison O’Kelley to launch a mega-successful franchise.
- The growth of African-American owned businesses.
- Entrepreneurs find opportunity in Africa.
- How to get better results from your emails.
- 6 types of shoppers and how to reach them.
- Do you really need a blog?
- Business cards still matter.
- “Getting” consumers to buy from you.
- Marketing to women? Social spurs the sale
- Creative marketing to Millennial moms.
- Using LinkedIn to get more business.
Power to “Your” People?
- Are you a piler or a filer?
- The power of referrals to spur sales.
- Join the Million Women Mentors Initiative.
- Women entrepreneurs making history today.
- How to fail successfully.
- Are women entrepreneurs happier than their male counterparts?
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.