By Rieva Lesonsky The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List. If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How creative disruption helps you innovate.
- We need more Americans to support small businesses.
- What are small businesses spending money on?
- Social media is not JUST for marketing.
- Keeping your family business all in the family.
- When do you need to ask for help?
- When your back is against the wall, show ‘em what you got.
- Why content marketing matters
- Yes, cat videos have a better chance of going viral. Here’s why.
- Get more out of your email marketing.
- Tools for better presentations.
- Most effective colors to use in your business presentations.
- Does Google+ matter to your small business?
- How to map your financial future.
Power to “Your” People?
- Improve your customer focus.
- How much should you pay yourself?
- You can check out all my blogs during the week:
*AllBusiness *AT&T Small Business *BizTraffic *Fox Small Business *Fundera *Funding Gates *Glassdoor *Nextiva *OPEN Forum *Premier Business Centers *SBA Industry Word *SCORE Success Blog *SmallBusinessTrends *Success Magazine *Web.com/Small Business Forum Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.