The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Get ready for the next wave of the sharing economy.
- Using Twitter as a customer service tool.
- Adding video to your website.
- Most effective email marketing tactics.
- 5 ways social media can boost your business (besides marketing)
- How to market to Millennials.
- Create your own apps.
- 9 ways signage can boost your retail sales.
- How to get the most out of publicity.
- Writing blog headlines that bring you more traffic.
- Do men and women react differently to online ads?
Power to “Your” People?
- Can you ask THAT during a job interview?
- The biggest HR challenges & how to solve them.
- Help your staff deal with burnout.
4 ways to find the best job candidates
- Increase your productivity by taking time off.
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.