The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- The power of persistence.
- Do you think like a founder or a CEO?
- 9 VITAL personal finance tools
- 5 keys to success in a family business.
- 5 areas that will make or break your business.
- Time for a 21st century reality check.
- This successful entrepreneur says there’s loads of leadership lessons in The Wizard of Oz
- Creating the ultimate dream office
- Are you neglecting your current customers?
- The 7 MUSTS of quality content.
- Does your website need a blog?
- Are hashtags dead?
- Improve your email marketing results.
- Boost online shopping with social sharing.
- Using video to drive customer engagement.
- How to create memorable infographics.
Power to “Your” People?
- What type of telecommuter are you & your people & why it matters.
- The most common hiring mistakes small businesses make.
- 5 ways to attract better job applicants
- Eating healthy can increase your productivity.
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
*AllBusiness *AT&T Small Business *BizTraffic *Fox Small Business *Fundera *Funding Gates *Glassdoor *Nextiva *OPEN Forum *Premier Business Centers *SBA Industry Word *SCORE Success Blog *SmallBusinessTrends *Success Magazine *Web.com/Small Business Forum
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.