The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How mobile payment processing can boost your business.
- Is it the right time to raise prices?
- Successful project management in 7 easy steps.
- More than 1/3 of entrepreneurs are feeling optimistic. Are you?
- At 7, the CEO of Nextiva knew he wanted to move to America & become an entrepreneur.
- Chatting with the founders of One Kings Lane and Drybar.
- The secret to attracting Millennials? User-generated content.
- 5 email marketing ideas to attract more customers.
- Are you feeding the content beast?
- Make SMS part of your marketing strategy
- How to use big data for your small business marketing.
- Is your brand outdated?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- How to get more out of email marketing.
- How the 5 R’s are transforming marketing.
- Take your social media contacts to the next level.
- 8 quick online steps to take to boost your business
- Tablets are changing consumer content consumption, affecting your marketing.
- Getting back to SEO basics.
Power to “Your” People?
- How to run a more efficient small business.
- 3 tips for mompreneurs.
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
Photo courtesy: Intuit