The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Are you driving your mobile customers away?
- 5 ways to keep growth from killing your small business.
- How to assess your company’s risk.
- Meet the 2014 RuleBreakers.
- Overcoming obstacles to your business’s growth.
- “Always start at the top” and other great insight.
- How much should you spend on online marketing vs. traditional marketing?
- 6 tips for improving your text message marketing.
- Are your customers addicted to mobile?
- Best ways to curate content for social media marketing.
- Selling to Millennials? Then you need a loyalty program.
- Getting testimonials is key to your success.
- Pinterest makes it easier for small businesses to reach customers.
- 12 ways to raise prices & not tick off your customers.
- 3 steps to getting paid on time.
- Get paid faster using these 5 mobile apps.
- 12 ways to successfully manage your cash flow.
- How 5 entrepreneurs found their funding.
- How to find great summer employees.
- Is it time to give your employees a raise?
- Is an increase in the minimum wage really a problem for your small business?
- Where to find tech freelancers to help your business grow.
- A 5-step plan for mentoring your employees.
- Most common hiring mistakes.
- Make the time to take a break this summer.
- 7 customer service trends you need to know about.
- Are you making theses common startup mistakes?
- Everything’s coming up roses for women business owners.
- Where women business owners can find mentors.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.