Reading List 6.27.14
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Are you making your BEST case?
- Will hosting webinars boost your business?
- What do you mean you don’t have time for social media?
- What you should know about Pinterest & local search.
- 10 best practices for LinkedIn.
- Capturing leads via Facebook.
- Do you need to change your brand’s perception?
- Should you offer counteroffers to keep employees?
- Should you start a business after 55?
- Chocolate is good for you & your small business.
- Be careful before you enter into partnerships with men.