The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Is entrepreneurship dead or thriving?
- Chill out! How to take a summer vacation from your small business
- Lighten your load by outsourcing.
- Snap out of it! Are you stuck in a recession mind-set?
- Turning empty space into your dream office.
- Everything you need to know about PR.
- What should you do about your expired email subscribers?
- Are you successfully working the social media niches?
- Using video to drive customer engagement
- 5 ideas for writing great blog posts
- Why direct mail still matters
- What’s new in B2B marketing?
- How to hold an online focus group
- The New Rules of marketing by text.
- Mobile marketing messages that work.
Power to “Your” People?
- How to attract better job applicants
- The most common hiring mistakes small businesses make
- Are you hiring for the right traits?
- 5 ways to reward your employees.
- 3 ways to generate leads with social media
- Are you following up after the sale?
- How smartphones are reshaping shopping.
- Are you scared to start a business?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.