By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Ecommerce helps B2Bs thrive.
- Improve your online presence.
- 4 lessons small business owners can learn from the Minutemen.
- Get a grip on your business expenses.
- Serial entrepreneur offers best success secret ever.
- Baby boomers & entrepreneurship.
- 15 Pinterest board ideas to inspire you.
- Should you advertise on cable TV?
- Who’s watching Smart TV & why should you care?
- What Facebook’s move to direct response means to your business.
- The power of spontaneous engagement.
- 33% of small businesses get fined for making payroll mistakes.
- Avoid these common mistakes when applying for a small business loan.
- Help your employees declare their independence.
- 10 ways to help your employees telecommute.
- It’s not too late to hire students this summer.
- 8 tools to help you be more innovative.
- Are you ready for mcommerce?
- Lessons from some of the most successful customer loyalty programs.
- 5 reasons to hire an outside sales rep.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at [email protected], follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.