The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- “The weather outside if frightful.” How to protect your small business.
- Improve your ecommerce checkouts.
- What makes a city small-business friendly?
- Designing your website.
- Do you have good office manners?
- Going global with your ecommerce business.
- Retailers—get ready for back to school.
- 7 secrets for making PPC work for your small business.
- How Snapchat can help your small business.
- Need marketing help? 7 best sites to find freelancers to help you.
- How to get paid faster.
- 8 ways to handle summer productivity problems.
- 5 customer service trends you need to know about now.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.