The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Maintaining your go-go startup mentality.
- Are you making these common ecommerce blunders?
- 5 ways to track the U.S. economy.
- How to use virtual “scratch and save” coupons.
- Is your blog optimized for social sharing?
- How to make your business stand out from the crowd.
- Developing a content marketing strategy.
- FREE or low-cost online marketing ideas.
- Should you outsource our social media?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- Do your employees understand their benefits?
- How webrooming can boost your retail sales.
- FREE shipping matters.
- Starting Smart
- Recent college grads want to become entrepreneurs.
- What steps should you take on the road to startup?
- How to attract female customers and clients.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.